We are expanding our service, equipment and man power training to meet the growing needs of our clients working in more demanding areas of this industry.
Our aim is to become an internationally recognized, reliable and reputable contractor for new-build, conversion and repair of drilling rigs and other offshore complexes/ structure/ facilities.
Repair & conversion: PV Shipyard has invested a complex of yard facilities and equipment, including 22,770 square metres of covered workshop; 148,383 square metres of open fabrication area; a 3,200 square-metre blasting and painting chamber; a 336 metres jetty with 10.2 metres of water depth (at zero tide); a 169 metres 3 beam skid-way with capacity of up to 150T/m (length)/beam; a lifting equipment fleet with lifting capacity of up to 1,250 tonnes using a Terex Demag CC6800 and an wide range of welding machines and CNC cutting machines, PV Shipyard provides upgrades, repair and modification services:
- Rig survey, inspection service
- Engineering services covering structure, piping, electrical work etc.
- Onshore fabrication covering structure, piping, electrical work etc.
- Onshore/offshore repair work
- Logistic and warehousing services
PV Shipyard to assist Customer with rig repairs, upgrades, carryover work and contract preparation work. We offer:
- Combined experience and expertise
- Efficient and cost effective project execution
- Comprehensive project management team
- Delivering projects with the highest HSEQ standards.