PV Shipyard has invested a complex of yard facilities and equipment, including 22,770 square metres of covered workshop; 148,383 square metres of open fabrication area; a 3,200 square-metre blasting and painting chamber; a 156 metres (30 metres wide) jetty with 10.2 metres of water depth (at zero tide); a 169 metres 3 beam skid-way with capacity of up to 150T/m (length)/beam; a lifting equipment fleet with lifting capacity of up to 1,250 tonnes using a Terex Demag CC6800 and an wide range of welding machines and CNC cutting machines, PV Shipyard provides upgrades, repair and modification services:
- Rig survey, inspection service
- Engineering services covering structure, piping, electrical work etc.
- Onshore fabrication covering structure, piping, electrical work etc.
- Onshore/offshore repair work
- Logistic and warehousing services
PV Shipyard to assist Customer with rig repairs, upgrades, carryover work and contract preparation work. We offer:
- Combined experience and expertise
- Efficient and cost effective project execution
- Comprehensive project management team
- Delivering projects with the highest HSEQ standards